WHO IS BACK? PART 8

Assalamualaikum Yeah! We meet again. Seriously, I'm too excited to update my new post. I don't how to start my story. Today is Wednesday 5/02/2014. And you know what, today is B1A4 1ST TRIPLE CROWN! Don't you think they are totally awesome? They got their 1st triple crown today. /screams
Again they make BANAs proud of them. They deserve it. This is what we wait such a long time and today our dreams come true. First we want their 1st win, and they got it on 130518 with What's going on song. And we wait for their 2nd win and finally they make it on 140122 again we want 3rd win, 4th win and so on. And yeah, they got their 3rd win 4th win on 140124 & 140125. Also they got their 5th, 6th,7th and 8th win. I'm really proud of them. I love you. Yeah! This is #Lonely7thWin and #B1A48thWin.

Their hard work finally paid off. I just hope my idiots gonna do a fan session in twitter. Reply some mentions from their fans. They should do this! I hope they'll doing this. But I know this thing won't happen /cries.It's okay B1A4 it's okay. I still support you! /dances. So here some screenshot about their 1st triple crown. How they (BANAs) really proud of B1A4.




BANAs, sorry for this screenshot. Are you okay, right? Congrats again B1A4. We love you. Keep it up a good work boys! :)

NOTE : HATERS TO THE LEFT. IT'S TIME FOR BANAS AND B1A4 TO HAVE FUN!

No comments: